Sunday, June 03, 2007

CONCOCTION: Pol Roger NV with Cougar Bourban cans

Type: Stupid, Stupid Idea
Origin: Carlton, Victoria
Approx Cost: ~$70

Apologies in advance for questioning the integrity of this blog, however I feel it needs to be documented.

Long story short, we mixed some pol roger with bourbon and coke (only a on very small scale). Turned out to be an improvement on the bourbon and coke but still wasn't all that flash. The citrus definitely shone through and had a well layered complexity.

I don't recommend it, but if you're drunk and looking for attention it's quite effective.

76%

6 comments:

Ben said...

PS mods...

Calypso said...

DITTO !!

Sam said...

hey look it wasn't my idea.

Ben said...

Everyone knows that Pol Roger matches better with orange flavoured Breezers.

Sam said...

mmm I prefer roederer with breezers.

I think bollinger probably would have suited the bourbon more than the pol.

Ben said...

To each his own I guess.

But fully Bollinger with Bourbs and Coke.