Sunday, December 10, 2006

RESTAURANT: Ippon Sushi

Type: Japanese
Location: 404 Sussex St, Haymarket
Booking Required: No.

A couple of years ago I wasn’t nearly as keen to try new places as I am now. Ippon Sushi was probably the first place that inspired me to constantly return to and try different things. Calpyso was actually the one who introduced me to it.

As a poor uni student the value was the main appeal. The food is cheap and taste is quite good. The sushi is a bit touch and go but the ramen noodle soups are delicious, especially the miso ramen.

I’ve been back many times and it’s always good. Rarely crowded so the atmosphere is nice. When I’m in the mood for a quick miso noodle soup and some sushi I’ll always pop into this place or nearby Kura.

RATING: Will return to

No comments: